End-to-end work force management solution.
MiFieldServices® is an end-to-end workforce management solution. Gone are the days of paper work orders and lost productivity time. With MiFS®, organizations can realize immediate field operations benefits. Built on the MiUtility® platform, MiFS® can be easily implemented to integrate with your current back end system or stand alone to provide real-time work order scheduling, dispatching and completion.
Intelligent Auto-Sequencing (IAS)
- • Automatically sequence your Technicians’ work. MiFS® will assess the work orders and load your Technician’s device with a predetermined
route for the day.
- • Customizable, taking into account multiple factors such as appointment time, work order priority, and GPS location.
Web Portal and Mobile App
- • Secure web portal to quickly and easily create, schedule, and dispatch work orders.
- • Dispatchers have direct access to work order statuses and updates in real time.
- • Easy to use mobile app supporting iOS, Android and Windows.
Integrated Real-time GPS Mapping
- • View Technician and Work Order locations on integrated maps.
- • Increase efficiency by dispatching the nearest Technician to a work order location.
- • Reduce drive time, reduce cost, and most importantly, reduce response time.
- • Integrate MiFS® with your current backend system or choose a stand-alone model. Avertra SME’s will assess your Organization’s needs
and configure MiFS® to your exact specifications.
- • Create custom mobile work order templates quickly and easily.
- • Match your current work order structure for less interruption to your business.
One Last Check Before Disconnection
MiDisconnect® is a simple and easy to use application for Field Technicians to check if the minimum payment amount was made by the customer before disconnecting a meter. This saves the utility money by not having to send another truck to the location to perform the reconnection and keeps the customer’s service on when they have made a last minute payment before disconnection.